15 Reasons Customers Chose DACTEC Ltd To Service Their Chambers
There are many reasons why you might choose one service provider over another but here are 15 reasons customers chose DACTEC Ltd to service their chambers and after reading this blog we hope you will too.
1. We are based in Dublin, so we can get to any part of Ireland quickly, including Northern Ireland.
2. A full PM service has many checks according to our standard procedure including a gas log check and a traceable calibration.
3. Except for our recent price increase charges had not charged since 2006.
4. We discount the labour rate for customers with contracts that have breakdowns.
5. If a fault needs attention during the PM we don’t charge extra labour time, up to 1 hour.
6. We are ISO 9001 accredited.
7. We can perform legally compliant refrigeration repair, then and there, no call back, which is unique to us.
8. We give priority to customers with a contract with us in the case of a breakdown including 24/7/365 telephone support and out of hours service visits if required. Nobody else offers that. See ‘The Art of Remote Service Support‘.
9. We’ve been working on chambers since 1988.
10. For data logging we use highly accurate humidity probes. The data is collected with a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant system. See our blog ‘Chamber Mapping & Qualification‘.
11. The humidity standards are calibrated annually by NSAI/UKAS at high temp/high humidity, low temp/high humidity, high temp/low humidity and low temp/low humidity. This is in order to bracket all set points fully.
12. We are factory trained and factory supported. We get continual training in and from the factories to keep up with any new designs.
13. We stock and carry with us a very large amount of spare parts.
14. If necessary we can ship parts quickly from Weiss using an express service, directly to your door.
15. We service and validate chambers in many companies, click here to see some of them.
You might also be interested in the types of service contracts we provide, click here.
If you would like to discuss any of the above 15 reasons customers chose DACTEC to service their chambers, please do get in touch by contacting us here.
You might also be interested in our other blogs:
- Maintaining Your Chamber
- Why a Preventative Maintenance Contract is So Important?
- Calibration Equipment. What to Use and How to Get Them Calibrated
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s service support, such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.
See what our customers say about DACTEC on our Testimonial page.
For a full description of our offerings and a quote please contact us.