Below is a selection of Testimonials from our customers who appreciate the support we have been providing them over many years.
We asked our customers why they bought Weiss (& Votsch pre 2021) chambers and ovens, or why they bought from DACTEC.
1. We have always found DACTEC a very reliable vendor. They understand clearly the needs of the QC lab and have been able to provide equipment that meets these needs at a competitive price. Annual maintenance is carried out thoroughly and on time. Any unscheduled repairs/maintenance that is required is always facilitated with a very fast response time. DACTEC demonstrate an excellent technical knowledge of the instruments.
(A Dublin Pharma Company)
2. In reply to your query about why we buy Votsch Chambers the reasons are simple, local reliable service and performance. We have been a customer for over 10 years and will buy again on the basis that you supply a reliable local service that can be onsite quickly when needed. We have been very happy with the service you have supplied over the years particularly since you started Dactec and have kept chambers running under difficult working conditions. (A Dublin Chemical Company.)
3. We buy Votsch units primarily for the after sales service along with the price. Its less costly, less stressful & less time consuming having a local agent come on site & perform maintenance than getting people from the UK to fly in at short notice.
(A Dublin Electronics Company.)
4. Good reliable service! and back up.( A Research Facility.)
5. The best cabinet purchased to date is the VP1300, it is less awkward (no motor protruding out the back), sits well/neat in the room and has great storage capacity.
I would imagine in the future if we are to purchase additional cabinets as our needs arise, we would select the VP1300 style of cabinet.
( A Cork Pharma Company.)
6. We had a long working relationship with Dave Toner (when he worked with another organisation). We knew the standard of his work was excellent and that once there were clear instructions on what we wanted in the line of the cabinet itself, its Qualification and maintenance that Dave would ensure follow through and that we were in line with current industry and GMP standards with our documentation. So I suppose you could say Dave’s knowledge of the equipment and requirements was the first factor. Dactec was in a position to provide the cabinet (which met the requirements of our URS) in what was seen at the time as a reasonable timeframe. The project plan proposed was thorough and timely with the qualification documentation provided as part of the overall package. Obviously cost was a factor. Dactec were not the cheapest. However, it was felt that the experience and follow up that would be provided would outweigh the initial extra outlay.
(A Dublin Pharma Company.)
- they are reliable high quality systems
- meet our required specifications in terms of extreme temps, humidity and ramp rates
- there is good support locally for the systems.
. Easy machine layout to fault-find and work with, unless you are changing a compressor!
( A Leading Electronics Company.)
We asked another group for their opinion of Weiss/Votsch and DACTEC
8. DACTEC provide a good reliable service, chamber has been performing better to my knowledge under DACTEC than it did under the Foss contract.
(A Cork Pharma Company.)
Good chambers with good range of temp and humidity,
Reliable with few problems
Fast response to calls,
Excellent knowledge of chambers,
Easy to understand when training,
Very nice to deal with on a one to one basis.
(A Dublin Electronics Company.)
Votsch Chamber – For us its ideal as we need a controlled storage environment for some of our samples and consumables, plus it is mobile and can be located anywhere there is space for it, which is important as facilities can change with time .It is low maintenance on us and the unit we have has never given us a major issue in all the years we had it.
Dactec Ltd – good support and service and flexible to our needs.
(A Healthcare Company)
11. What is your opinion of DACTEC Ltd?- Knowledgeable in equipment and reliable service provided.(A Dublin Pharma Company.)
12. I am very happy with the Votsch chambers they are a very reliable piece of equipment and are very robust.
Dactec Ltd are a very professional company and are very knowledgeable and helpful. They know their equipment very well and are very pleasant to deal with.
(A Pharma Company.)
For what its worth, my honest answers are below:
Votsch Chambers – as we have only one Votsch chamber within my remit, (and it is still fairly new), my experience of them is quite limited. But for what it is worth we are happy with it. The chamber’s conditions appear to be controlled quite well and remain stable. In my opinion, the chamber is well made, easy to use and has proven to be reliable, (so far), and so as a general summary, the chamber gets a positive vote from us.
Dactec Ltd – My experiences of Dactec Ltd are all good ones. Customer service has been first class with all our queries & requests being promptly answered. Dactec Ltd has proven itself to be a trustworthy and reliable company. All commissioning problems were promptly dealt with, all agreed service requirements have been fully met and all agreed dates kept. I have no concerns whatsoever with Dactec Ltd and I am perfectly happy to work with them in the future. (A Northern Ireland Company.)
14. We have had Votsch here for around the last 10 years. They have been relatively reliable and generally when we are replacing something here we stick with the same if they haven’t given us any mayor problems.
(A Pharma Company.)
15: To be honest they fulfilled all the URS requirements. More importantly however is the excellent service you provide. a competent engineer is worth their weight in gold.
(A Cork Pharma Company.)
16. I don’t have any experience of any other chambers that would allow me to compare. What I can say is the Votch is easy to use and meets all our needs.
I have found DACTEC to be very helpful, competent and professional in all my dealings with them.
(An Educational Institution.)
17. I picked Votsch based on familiarity with their chambers and principally because they are the most reliable in the market.
In addition, I wanted to keep all chambers of the same make to have one contact to service and repair.
We have had unfavorable experiences with other manufacturer’s chambers(in other departments) in the past in terms of reliability and support and ended up decommissioning them prematurely .
(A Medical Device Manufacturer.)
Spontaneously offered feedback over the years
18: Hi Dave, I know I have not been the point of contact with you on this but want to extend the gratitude for your support all week, even though you have been tied up with other customers, and really appreciate you going out of your way to come to site on Monday, even though you are due to be on annual leave. I fully understand that all customer calls are a priority, especially for breakdowns but your continued site support for equipment at our site is duly recognised by the QC management and lab operations team. (A large Dublin Pharma company)
19. Thanks again – if only all our vendors were as efficient! ( An Electronics Company.)
20. As regards the Service Engineer: Always available and very quick to respond to any questions. Goes above and beyond the service agreement. (A Cork pharma company)
21. Again as regards the service: Always happy with standard of work & follow up service. (A Dublin pharma company)
22: Enjoy a good working relationship with Dave. I find him very helpful. (A Galway Medical Devices company)
23: The chambers have been running reliably for a great number of years. Overall we are very pleased with the level of service provided and with the professionalism of the people we deal with. Service always available in a reasonable time frame. A very good knowledge of the instrument and any legislation pertaining to the instrument. Service pricing is competitive in a pretty tight market. (A Kerry Pharma company)
24: DACTEC are the only company based in Ireland that can service test chambers. ( A Galway electronics company)
25: Thanks again Dave for your help. Great to get this kind of help at the end of the phone.(A large Cork Pharma company)
26: I know you went out of your way quite a bit to help us out and I just wanted to say a Very Big Thank You – your time and effort was greatly appreciated.(An Antrim Company)
27: You wouldn’t get a Pizza that quick. (A large Cork Pharma Company commenting on our response time)
28:I just wanted to say thanks for all your help over the years. You are by far the most helpful and courteous vendor in the industry. (A large Cork Pharma Company)
29: In comparison to the others, yes you know everything(about the chambers), you respond in a reasonable time & do what you promise. (A large Cork Pharma Company)
30: It was very valuable to me to be able to talk to somebody who could tell me how to get the oven back working.(A Co. Cork company)
32: Everytime the new *******s give trouble I say ‘should have bought from Dave (A large Cork Pharma Company)
32: Thanks for fixing that so quickly Dave, we appreciate it ( a large Dublin factory)
33: Thanks for the quick response as always Dave…. Very much appreciated ( A Large supplier)
34: We buy Votsch because of Dave. (A large Dublin manufacturer)
35: Thanks so much for looking into this and for all your help and advice to get back up and running.(A University in Northern Ireland)
36: Just wanted to say many thanks for the support you provided when I received a call at home on a Saturday evening from our engineers following an alarm on one of our stability humidity chambers. Your advice and suggested fix meant I didn’t have to go onsite. It also allowed us to sort the issue without too much hassle. (A large Cork Pharma company)
37: Many thanks for the detailed reply and continued support, it’s much appreciated. (A large Dublin Pharma company)
38: DACTEC is very responsive and Dave understands the impact of downtime on a business. If we have a problem, Dave will do his best to sort it out over the phone, failing that he will arrange a visit within a reasonable time frame. We have full confidence in his ability to maintain and repair our units and have built up mutual trust throughout the years. (A large Clare electronics Company)
39: We are very happy with the service that is provided. The service provided to us from DACTEC is excellent. Dave will leave no stone unturned until an issue is resolved and that is very reassuring for us. The level of service that we receive is excellent. Dave is always available for support/advise and the response time is excellent. As a vendor DACTEC are second to none in this regard. The quality of the service received is the main reason we continually do business. ( A very big Cork Pharma Company)
40: It’s always a pleasure working with you – I found our conversation and work today very interesting.It’s great to have a supplier like you Dave – Thank you.(A Galway Electronics Company).
To see who some of our customer from the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Electronic industries plus more, click here.