Walk-In Climate Chambers
The products tested in these walk-in climate chambers need to withstand various conditions during manufacturing, transported, storage and use.
To allow you to test the temperature and humidity influence, lifespan and function of your products, the Weiss Technik Walk-In Climate Chamber, ClimeEvent, provides results that are reproducible, certified and under accelerated conditions.
Due to their modular system, these walk-in chambers can be configured quickly and easily. There are a wide range of options available to meet your individual needs which means you get a perfectly coordinated complete solution.
Optimisations in air-guidance and the user interface in the form of the innovative WEBSeason provide best-in-class performance as well as allowing you to program, control and monitor your chamber anywhere, anytime from a tablet or smartphone.
We can supply and support walk-in, environmental chambers, climate chambers and stability chambers tailored to your needs and available space.
Benefits of Walk-in Climate Chambers
- New eco-friendly refrigerant R449A with a Global Warming Potential of 1397
- Made from corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Extremely efficient operation due to the newest refrigeration technology and electronic water-cooling regulators
- Control accuracy due to the perfect coordination of air conditioning, cooling technology and control units.
- The innovative WEBSeason user interface
If you would like to consult with us about walk-in chambers for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
For information on pricing of walk-in climate chambers contact us or see our FAQ’s.
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s Service Support such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.