The Weiss Technik Photostability Chambers provide an ideal distribution of white light, UV, temperature and humidity and can guarantee reproducible white light, UV and climate conditions.
The ICH Harmonised Tripartite Guideline covering the Stability Testing of New Active Substances and Medicinal Products notes that light testing should be an integral part of stress testing.
The light systems in these photostability chambers comply with the ICH Q1B Guideline Option 2 and as such allow you to perform photostability tests in under 100 hours.
Measurement reliability is ensured by the following:
- Optimal distribution of light, UV, temperature and humidity
- Reproducible UV, white light and climate conditions
- Lighting system complies with ICH Q1B Guideline Option 2
- Photostability tests that can be performed in less than 100 hours
- Uniform exposure throughout the chamber due to special light and UV filter systems
DACTEC offers IQ services on these photostability chambers and also OQPQ for temperature and humidity. This includes documents tailored to your requirements and performed with a traceably calibrated, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant standard.
Apart from the standard test we can also build in additional tests such as door open or power failure tests.
Sizes & Models of Photostability Test Chambers
- PharmaEvent T 250-L: 250 Litre Temperature
- PharmaEvent T 500-L: 500 Litre Temperature
- PharmaEvent C 250-L: 250 Litre Temperature & Humidity
- PharmaEvent C 500-L: 500 Litre Temperature & Humidity
If you would like to consult with us about photostability testing chambers for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Stability Testing – An Overview
- Chamber Mapping & Qualification
- What is Qualification in the Pharmaceutical Industry?
- Calibration Equipment. What to Use and How to Get Them Calibrated
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s service support such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.