Walk-In Stability Test Chambers
These Walk-In Stability Test Chambers from Weiss Pharmatechnik are qualifiable and designed specifically according to your requirements.
Reliability of measurements are ensured by:
• PU insulation cells (CFC free) with easy to clean metal plate coating
• Temperature controlling system consisting of ceiling evaporator with integrated electric heater and air-cooled refrigeration unit
• Microprocessor control system with maintenance free electronic temperature and humidity sensor
• Monitoring software compliant with GAMP-GUIDE and FDA 21 CFR Part 11
Sizes Available – Walk-in Stability Chambers
Certain sizes are offered but there is the option to vary the size according to your available space, 2,700mm is the preferred height but deviations are possible.
Chamber volumes come from 10 up to 300M³.
Reach-in Stability Test Chambers suitable for your requirements are also available.
If you would like to consult with us about a walk-in stability chamber for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- What is Qualification in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Calibration Equipment. What to Use and How to Get Them Calibrated
- Stability Testing – An Overview
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s service support such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.