Temperature Test Chambers
Your products must be able to withstand various temperatures and conditions during manufacturing, transport, storage and use. These Temperature Controlled Chambers, TempEvent from Weiss Technik, will help you test the influence of temperature on the properties, function and lifespan of your products.
These tests are easily reproducible, certified and can be performed under accelerated conditions.
The New TempEvent
The same reliable temperature test chamber with a range of added features:
- Visual Status Bar – Can be clearly seen from a distance
- Homogeneous Test Space Lighting – LED lighting for a brighter test space
- Flexible Test Space – Adjustable rails for the shelves
- Smart Privacy Screen – Switchable to protect IP
- Integrated 10” Web Panel – Folds into the front panel
- Optional Practical Storage & Accessories Package – Keeps everything neat and tidy
The TempEvent temperature chamber is setting standards ahead of our competitors in performance and usability. A new refrigerant is being utilised that makes the TempEvent extremely eco and user-friendly, ensuring that it is future-proof.
Optimisations in air-guidance and the innovative user interface WEBSeason© provide best-in-class performance as well as allowing you to program, control and monitor your temperature chamber anywhere, anytime from a tablet or smartphone.
Additionally, a wide range of options are available to customise these temperature controlled chambers to your needs.
Now available with the new award winning eco-friendly refrigerant WT69/R469A for applications of down to -70⁰.
We offer a vast range of environmental test chambers, varying in size, heating and cooling power, temperature range, optional humidity control, ATEX, etc.
Sizes and Models of Temperature Test Chambers
- TempEvent 3-5K: 180 to 2000 Litre
- TempEvent EMC: 180 to 340 Litre
- TempEvent 10-25K: 270 to 1300 Litre
- TempEvent W: 2700 & 3600 Litre
- TempEvent H: 1600 to 3400 Litre
For more specifics details on temperatures available, please contact us.
More Information – Temperature Test Chambers
If you would like to consult with us about a temperature test chamber for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Maintaining Your Chamber
- Walk-In or reach-In Chamber?
- Installation Requirements for Your New Chamber
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s service support such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.