Energy Storage Test Chambers
With Weiss Technik Energy Storage Test Chambers for lithium ion and fuel cells you can test your products safely for external loads such as those caused by high or low temperatures, fast temperature changes, humidity, mechanical loads or corrosive influences.
During temperature tests, overload conditions or malfunctions might occur which could ultimately result in batteries being destroyed. Also due to the increasing sizes of these storage systems the impact of a malfunction and the potential danger also increases therefore safety in the laboratory, especially personal safety has to be the priority.
In consultation with us and Weiss Technik we will work with you to tailor the system to your test conditions.
The reliability of measurements is ensured by:
- Optimal test safety by coordination on EUCAR hazard level (0-7)
- Diverse safety devices according to customer specification
- Modular design to achieve test room size according to customer requirements
Tests for performance and aging, climate tests, environmental simulation tests, vibration tests, LV 124 tests and UN38.3.
- Battery packs
- Complete drive units
- Battery Management Systems (BMS)
- Extra Wide
- Extra Tall
Also, Weiss Technik can plan and implement customised test chambers and rooms as a single source supplier and support the planning of laboratories and the integration of central refrigeration units.
If you would like to consult with us about energy storage test chambers for your application or any other queries you may have, please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Walk-In or Reach-In Chamber?
- Test in-house or outsource to a testing house?
- 15 Reasons Customers Buy Weiss Chambers from DACTEC
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s service supports, such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.