Laboratory Test Chambers
In research and development laboratories, the functionality and practicality of a product is ensured at a very early stage, while limited laboratory space and the necessity of testing smaller test specimens directly at the workstation make compact and low noise devices necessary.
With these laboratory chambers it is possible to test the functionality of your test specimens under the influence of temperature and humidity.
The construction and operation of the LabEvent laboratory chamber by Weiss Technik is of very high quality and give reliable results in the temperature range -70⁰C to +180⁰C, while still complying with test standards such as DIN, ISO, MIL, IEC, DEF and ASTM.
Various climate conditions can be simulated in the temperature range of +10⁰C to +95⁰C and humidity of 10% to 95% RH.
The benefits of these laboratory test chambers are:
- Eco-friendly refrigerant R449A
- Web based user interface, WEBSeason
- Independent, adjustable temperature limiter which gives flexibility
- Space saving due to compact design. A miniature environmental chamber
Sizes & Models of Laboratory Test Chambers Available
- LabEvent 20 Litres + EMC if required
- LabEvent 34 Litres
- LabEvent 40 Litres
- LabEvent 64 Litres
- LabEvent 100 Litres
- LabEvent 110 Litres + EMC if required
- LabEvent 150 Litre
- LabEvent 210 Litres + EMC if required
- LabEvent 500 Litres: -30 ⁰C, -40 ⁰C, -60 ⁰C
Smaller sizes of lab chambers are available as benchtop or with a trolley. Larger sizes can be stand alone or on wheels.
If you would like to consult with us about these laboratory chambers for your application or any other queries you may have, please call or email us, we are happy to help. Contact us
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Chamber Mapping & Qualification
- What is Qualification in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Choosing a Weiss Chamber
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s service supports, such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.