The products tested in these climate chambers need to withstand various temperatures and humidity’s during manufacturing, transport and storage.
When testing your products, you must adhere to numerous test standards and carry out long-term tests. These climate test chambers are designed for these situations.
The New ClimeEvent
The same reliable climate test chamber with a range of added features:
- Visual Status Bar – Can be clearly seen from a distance
- Intelligent Water Management – Reservoir volume & projected length of use displayed
- Homogeneous Test Space Lighting – LED lighting for a brighter test space
- Flexible Test Space – Adjustable rails for the shelves
- Absolute Humidity Control – For even more precise ramped humidity values
- Smart Privacy Screen – Switchable to protect IP
- Integrated 10” Web Panel – Folds into the front panel
- Optional Practical Storage & Accessories Package – Keeps everything neat and tidy
Click here to see the new ClimeEvent in action.
To allow you to test the temperature and humidity influence, lifespan and function of your products, the Weiss Technik ClimeEvent, climate chamber provide results that are reproducible, certified and under accelerated conditions.
The ClimeEvent, climate test chamber is setting standards in the area of performance, future-proofing and usability, by using a new extremely eco-friendly refrigerant, ensuring your climatic chamber is future-proofed ahead of tomorrow’s standards.
Optimisations in air-guidance and the user interface in the form of the innovative WEBSeason, provide best-in-class performance as well as allowing you to program, control and monitor your humidity chamber anywhere, anytime from a tablet or smartphone.
A vast range of humidity chambers are available, varying in size, heating and cooling power, temperature range, humidity control, ATEX, etc. The walk-in climate testing chamber has a modular system which can be configured quickly and easily.
Additionally, a wide range of options are available to customise a humidity chamber to your needs.
Now available with the new award winning eco-friendly refrigerant WT69/R469A for applications down to -70⁰C.
Sizes and Models of ClimeEvent Climate Chambers
- ClimeEvent 0: 180 to 1500 Lt
- ClimeEvent 3-5K: 180 to 2000 Lt
- ClimeEvent EMC: 180 to 340 Lt
- ClimeEvent 10-25K: 270 to 1300 Lt
- ClimeEvent W: 2700 & 3600 Lt
- ClimeEvent H: 1600 to 3400 Lt
For more specifics details on %RH’s and temperatures available, please contact us.
New to the range of environmental testing chambers from Weiss Technik is the ClimeECO which is economical, simply designed but with great performance and quickly available.
Ideally suited for R&D and Quality Control especially in the automotive, electronics, food and cosmetic industries.
- Standardised – tests for constant climates, temperature change, heat and cold
- Precise – reliable reproducibility
- Economical – sufficient equipment at an attractive price
- Clever – automated test sequences
Sizes and Models of ClimeECO Climate Chambers
ClimeECO -40⁰C in 180, 340, 600, 1000 & 1500 Lt
ClimeECO -70⁰C in 340, 600, 1000 & 1500 Lt
The ClimeEvent M was developed for simple climate tests where temperature and humidity are kept constant over a long period of time. This chamber is quickly available and an economic alternative when a highly complex climate chamber is not necessary and where space or installed power are limited.
- Test space from 6 m³ to 50 m³
- Temperature Range from -10⁰C to 60⁰C
- Humidity Range of 30% RH (at 10⁰C) up to 95% RH (at 60⁰C)
If you would like to consult with us about climate chambers for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Walk-In or Reach-In Chamber?
- Maintaining Your Chamber
- Installation Requirements for Your New Chamber
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s service support, such as
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.