Salt Spray Test Chamber
- Corrosion & Salt Spray Test Chamber – SaltEvent SC
- Salt Spray Test Chamber for Alternating Corrosion Testing – SaltEvent SC-KWT
- Corrosion Test Chambers with Recirculation Air & Alternating Climate Control – SaltEvent SC/UKWT
With the Weiss Technik SaltEvent salt spray chamber you can test your products for the impact of salt spray and condensation. Their construction is of very high quality with excellent temperature consistency giving correct and reliable test results.
- Optimal spray mist distribution due to a precision two component nozzle
- Extremely stable temperatures due to double shell construction, internal insulation and heated compressed air humidifier
- Test space and hood construction is in accordance with all standards: any droplets created by the spray cannot drip on the samples being tested
- Adjustable flow meter and dosing device for spray solutions
- The removable brine tank makes preparation and cleaning easy
Corrosion Test Chambers with Recirculation Air & Alternating Climate Control
Many different weather conditions can influence the corrosion of painted metals, such as high humidity, salty air and gritty salt used during snow.
In the automotive industry especially, certain standards need to be followed which the SC 1000 and SC 2400 Salt Corrosion Test Chambers can help with. These Climate Change Corrosion Test Chambers, from Weiss Technik can be used to carry out climate change tests in accordance with VDA 233-102, meeting the standards needed for your products. The chambers achieve conditions that are almost identical to those in the natural world.
These corrosion test chambers are reliable, flexible and durable in many ways. The climate change tests are reliable due to the chambers’ compliance with the standard DIN 50 021/DIN EN ISO 9227. The temperature range can be from -15oC up to +80oC and the interior surfaces are shock and scratch-resistant due to fiberglass reinforced plastic.
A number of features are provided by these Salt Corrosion Test Chambers which include:
- Saddle roof with an inclination from 30o
- Corrosion-resistant temperature controls
- A psychrometric system for measuring temperature and humidity control
- Heating elements for temperature control in the test chamber along with overheating protection
- A ventilation system to flush the test chamber with fresh air
- SaltEvent SC 500lt & 1000lt also split design available
- SaltEvent SC/KWT 500lt, 1000lt & 1500lt also split design available & climate control
- SaltEvent SC/UKWT 500lt, 1000lt & 1500lt also split design available
If you would like to consult with us about corrosion test chambers for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Why a Preventative Maintenance Contract is So Important?
- Maintaining Your Chamber
- 15 Lesser Known Advantages of Buying Weiss Chambers
Pricing of Salt Spray Test Chambers
For information on pricing contact us or see our FAQ’s.
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s service support, such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.