In new cars, the emissions are often between 800 and 4000 g/h and often increase under excessive heat. Due to external ambient conditions, testing this range of concentration presents a challenge. These Emission Test Chambers, EmissionEvent from Weisstechnik will fulfil the requirements of DIN ISO 16000-9 and can evaluate scientific and production technology measures for limiting emissions in car interiors.
These chambers come with various reliable measurements such as:
- 1m3 compact test chamber
- Low emission test chamber with a purity on a molecular scale
- Elimination of contamination from the surroundings
- Minimal adsorption and absorption effects
- Compatibility with all standard analysis devices
Sizes and Models:
- EmissionEvent VOC 240Litre and 1000Litre
- EmissionEvent E-WK I 1000Litre
- EmissionEvent FAPE (Formaldehyde test)
These emission test chambers from Weisstechnik are designed to meet your needs with a proven track record and satisfied customers.
For information on pricing see our FAQ’s. If you would like to consult with us about emission test chambers for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, Contact us.
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s Service Support click here.