Industrial Heating and Drying Ovens
These Industrial Heating and Drying Ovens, HeatEvent from Weiss Technik have the highest interior volume with the smallest footprint. With improved insulation, iE3 motors and a reliable door sealing concept, this drying oven operates with maximum energy efficiency.
Fitted as standard with SiMPAC measurement and control system and the innovative user interface WEBSeason, this facilitates simple operation and monitoring, plus the creation of complex temperature programmes and automation of processes in accordance with AMS 2750E or CQI-9.
HeatEvent F – Flammable Solvents
Also available is the HeatEvent F, the Heating and Drying Oven for processes using flammable solvents such as drying surface coatings, sizing varnish and impregnating resins. With this type of process, solvents can be released and when mixed with air and an ignition source could cause an explosion.
These drying ovens meet the advanced safety requirements of EN 1539 and allows drying and heat treatment processes to be controlled safely by limiting the amount of solvents.
- Smallest footprint with the largest effective space
- Low energy consumption thanks to iE3 motors
- Optimised heat output, insulation and reliable door sealing designs
- World’s largest range of options and accessories
Heating and Drying Ovens for Clean Rooms
With low turbulence flow and uniform temperature distribution these drying ovens for cleanrooms are ideal for optimal and repeatable production results.
ISO 5 clean room class as per DIN EN ISO 14644-1 is ensured by high efficiency particulate HEPA filters in the fresh and circulating air channels.
With high permanent process temperatures of up to 350⁰C, constant uniform temperature distribution, short process cycles due to quick recovery times, these heating and drying ovens are ideal for your clean room processes.
This tempering oven the VAW, is well designed with a proven track record and it has been continuously developed over the last decade. It is used for heat treatments on a variety of different materials, for example, heat treating metals, sintering Teflon based plastics (PTFE) and baking special coating agents after drying.
The VAW tempering oven is also available as a gas tight model for use in a protective gas atmosphere and at a working temperature of up to 650⁰C.
The advantages with this oven are:
- Air throughput allows the materials to quickly reach the required temperature
- Due to its’ high-quality insulation material you get low heat loss
- Safe operation due to the special pivot mechanism of the door
- Adjustable overtemperature protection due to over temperature limit controller
- Compliant to AMS 2750E- and CQI-9
If you would like to consult with us about a drying oven or any of the above industrial heating and drying ovens for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Installation Requirements for Your New Chamber
- Maintaining Your Chamber
- Why a Preventative Maintenance Contract is So Important?
Pricing of Industrial Heating & Drying Ovens
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s Service Support such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.