Nowadays the demand for reliable fast and energy efficient heat treatments is huge in the automotive, aerospace, electronics and bio-pharmaceutical industries, as well as research laboratories. These Weiss Technik laboratory ovens are perfect for testing, curing or drying products in a processing chamber with volumes of 60 litre, 100 litre and 200 litres.
They are an ideal lab oven for heating and drying for product development, quality testing, thermal ageing and testing samples of plastics to specified standards.
This laboratory oven offers high precision temperature control, from +50oC up to +300oC, allowing for reproducible and reliable results.
They are designed for tough industrial environments and as such have robust constructions. While they offer the same interior space as older units, they have a much better performance and have a lower footprint making them an ideal lab oven.
- Temperature accuracy, spatial at ±1 % of actual value, fulfilling nearly all testing standards
- Network connection via Ethernet Interface, process documentation and monitoring
- Dimensions like Heraeus series 6000 – so an easy replacement
Sizes & Models of Laboratory Ovens
- 60 litre
- 100 litre
- 200 litre
- Premium Plus
If you would like to consult with us about laboratory ovens for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Laboratory Oven for Kinetic Labs
- Calibration Equipment. What to Use and How to Get Them Calibrated
- 15 Reasons Customers Buy Weiss Chambers from DACTEC
For information on pricing contact us or see our FAQ’s.
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s service support, such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.