Explosion Proof Heating & Drying Ovens
With these explosion proof heating and drying ovens from Weiss Technik, almost unlimited amounts of flammable materials such as solvents, gases etc can be accommodated. These materials can form an explosive mixture when combined with air, the VTUW series was developed for these critical conditions.
Operated with circulation air in combination with exhaust air, they are heated using process heat from factory processes (steam, water, tempering oil) or via a separate tempering device. The tempering device is perfectly situated in the neutral area for economic reason but can be designed to be set up in the area exposed to explosion, on request.
The advantages of the VTUW Series
- Suitable for solvents in the T1, T2, T3 and T4 temperature classes
- Suitable for solvents in the IIA and IIB explosion groups
- Externally, the devices conform to category 3G and are suitable to be set-up in zone 2 (model to be set-up in zone 1 also possible)
- Low energy consumption and short processing times thanks to air circulation operation in combination with exhaust air operation with low amounts of fresh air
- Clean room model is possible
Explosion protection for Environmental Simulation Chambers
Modifications and additional safety features can be added to other chambers to ensure compliance with the ATEX directives, see here.
A variety of information is required for this purpose and we can guide you through the process.
If you would like to consult with us about explosion proof heating and drying ovens for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Why a Preventative Maintenance Contract is So Important?
- 15 Reasons Customers Chose DACTEC Ltd to Service Their Chambers
- Calibration Equipment. What to Use and How to Get Them Calibrated
Pricing of Explosion Proof Heating & Drying Ovens
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s Service Support such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.