Small Explosion Proof Heating & Drying Ovens
These economic VFT 60/90 Small Explosion Proof Heating and Drying Ovens from Weiss Technik are designed according to the fresh air principle and are electrically heated. This oven is ideal for use in laboratories as well as manufacturing due to its’ small external dimensions and can be used in the pharmaceutical, chemical, varnish and basic materials industry.
This small explosion proof oven is suitable for use with solvents in the T1, T2, T3 and T4 temperature classes and also in IIA and IIB explosion groups. The test space of these ovens conforms to category 2G/zone 1 and allows for the use of almost all solvents. The exterior conforms to category 3G and can be set up in zone 2.
These reliable processes are achieved by:
- Precise temperature constancy throughout the whole treatment space
- Permanent monitoring of exhaust air flow
- Switch cabinet enclosed with pressurised air
- Automatic emergency purging
- Examination by TÜV
- Small space requirement
If you would like to consult with us about small explosion proof heating and drying ovens for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Installation Requirements for Your New Chamber
- 15 Lesser Known Advantages of Buying Weiss Chambers
- Test In-House or Outsource to a Testing House
Pricing of Small Explosion Proof Heating & Drying Ovens
For information on pricing contact us or see our FAQ’s.
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s Service Support such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.