Laboratory Safety Workstations
These Laboratory Safety Workstations from Weiss Pharmatechnik are designed to provide safe handling of active substances and pollutants and offer a reliable and highly efficient way of protecting employees and the environment. Producing only around 250 m3/h of exhaust air, which is approximately 60% less than traditional laboratory extractors, it can significantly reduce running costs of building extraction systems.
This Laboratory Safety Workstation uses an innovative airflow design with table extraction and partially circulated air with the filter technology integrated into the frame of the workstation. The filter technology is integrated into the frame of the workstation. They operate in accordance with DIN EN 14175-3 meeting all personal protection requirements.
There are a range of variable options for these laboratory safety workstations, from different work surface materials, various combinations of filter solutions, plus individual media modules, these workstations can be tailored to meet a variety of requirements.
- Reduced exhaust air volume and energy costs
- Integrated extraction and filtration technology
- Well-lit and ergonomic design
- Various media modules available
- Personal protection as per DIN EN 14175-3.
If you would like to consult with us about laboratory safety workstations for your application or any other queries you may have, please call or email us, we are happy to help. Contact us
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Chamber Mapping & Qualification
- Calibration Equipment. What to Use and How to Get Them Calibrated
- Laboratory Oven for Kinetic Labs
Pricing of Laboratory Safety Workstations
For information on pricing contact us or see our FAQ’s
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s service supports, such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.