Microbiological Safety Workbenches
These Microbiological Safety Workbenches from Weiss Technik are TÜV tested and safety certified according to DIN EN 12469. They meet the requirements of clean room Class 5 according to DIN EN ISO 14644-1 or Class A according to EU-GMP guidelines.
They also meet safety levels S1 and S2 and/or Biosafety Level (BSL) 1 and 2 HEPA-H14 filters clean the air which flows through the working area from the top to the bottom with low turbulence and without particles.
Increased safety due to intelligent air flow
More protection is provided by increased incoming flow velocity which is 20% higher than the standard requires.
Also, the contamination areas are flushed with negative pressure so no particles escape from the work area and the air quality meets Class A according to EU-GMP Annex 1, so aseptic conditions. Additionally, there are various alarm functions which can be adapted to special requirements.
Benefits of Weiss Technik Microbiological Safety Workbenches :
• Reliable protection for people, products and the surrounding area
• Clean room Class 5 according to DIN EN ISO 14644-1/Class A according to EU-GMP guidelines
• Safety levels S1 and S2 and/or Biosafety Level (BSL) 1 and 2
• TÜV tested and certified safety according to DIN EN 12469
• Quiet, ergonomic and very efficient
If you would like to consult with us about microbiological safety workbenches for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Chamber Mapping & Qualification
- 15 Reasons Customers Buy Weiss Chambers from DACTEC
- Calibration Equipment. What to Use and How to Get Them Calibrated
Pricing of Microbiological Safety Workbenches
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s Service Support such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.