Laminar Flow Cabinets
The BDK series of Laminar Flow Cabinets from Weiss Technik are more than just cabinets they can be whole systems. They are used in research institutes, laboratories and manufacturing, in the pharmaceutical and food industries, for mixing, filling and weighing highly potent substances.
Along with standard laminar flow cabinets, Weiss can also provide customised solutions for your special requirements taking into consideration both safety and cost effectiveness, while all tailor-made systems comply with the necessary statutory requirements.
Optimal protection of operators and product due to:
- Reliable laminar flow technology
- Airborne particles and gases extraction
- Area of stable purified air
- Targeted capture of pollutants
- Class 5 cleanliness in accordance with DIN EN ISO 14644-1
If you would like to consult with us about these cabinets and systems for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Calibration Equipment. What to Use and How to Get Them Calibrated
- Installation Requirements for Your New Chamber
- Why a Preventative Maintenance Contract is So Important?
Pricing of Laminar Flow Cabinets
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s Service Support such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.