SkyEvent Altitude Simulation Cabinets
These Altitude Simulation Cabinets SkyEvent TA/TAH from Weiss Technik, test products in an environment with controlled pressure, temperature and humidity.
Simulated altitude can go up to 45,000 feet and can fulfil the main parts of the standards RTCA DO-160 and MIL-STD-810.
- Temperature controlled under high vacuum conditions (150mbar)
- High temperature homogeneity
- Wide humidity range (TAH model)
- Low electrical and cooling water consumption
- Best equipped standard product
For Related Chambers Used in the Aviation Industry see:
- HALT/HASS chambers for accelerated stress testing
- Thermal Shock and Vibration chambers for stress testing
- Temperature and Climate chambers for accelerated climate testing
If you would like to consult with us about Altitude Simulation Chambers for your application or any other queries you may have, please call or email us, we are happy to help. Contact us
You might also be interested in our blogs:
Pricing of Altitude Simulation Chambers
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s service support, such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.