Walk-In High Light Intensity Plant Growth Rooms
The Fitotron Walk-In High Light Intensity Plant Growth Rooms for crops from Weiss Technik were developed for plants that require a high light intensity – daylight, such as maize, wheat, barley, cotton, legumes, shrubs, tobacco and C4 plants.
They are ideal for for researching taller plants from seedlings through to maturity.
- Large climate range of temperature and relative humidity, even with high light intensity
- Five growth area of 4m2 to 18m2, plus special structures
- Thermal decoupling from the climate room due to transparent barrier
- Vertical air flow as standard. Other options are available
- High performance software
- Modular and custom sizes
Options for High Light Intensity Plant Growth Rooms
- LED-lighting technology
- Water-cooled refrigeration
- CO₂ control
- Additional flexibility using mobile, multi-tiered light racks and growing benches
- Biological containment filtration
If you would like to consult with us about crop growth rooms for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, contact us.
You might also be interested in our blogs:
- Walk-In or Reach-In Chamber?
- 15 Lesser Known Advantages of Buying Weiss Chambers
- 15 Reasons Customers Buy Weiss Chambers from DACTEC
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s service support such as:
- Service Agreements
- IQOQ, IPV’s, Calibration and Validation
- Spare Parts and Consumables
- Maintaining Your Chamber
Please click here.