These Sun Simulation Test Chambers, SunEvent, from Weisstechnik and Votschtechnik are perfect for your needs. They can test the influence of sunlight, temperature and humidity on your products. Due to the robust construction and high-quality workmanship, the chambers have consistent temperature and humidity control, guaranteeing reliable and reproducible results.
These Sun Simulation Test Chamber have features that ensure reliable tests through:
- Irradiation unit with high irradiation homogeneity
- Perfect ecological insulation in the test chamber
- Steam-tight design due to machine welded seams
- Optimised air circulation with excellent temperature distribution
- Optimised temperature-regulating and patented climate system
These Sun Simulation Chambers expose your samples to radiation in a perfectly controlled way. Their reliability will give you confidence in your testing.
Sizes & Models available:
- SunEvent SUN :340, 600 & 1000 Litre: -20⁰C to +100⁰C:10…80%RH with irradiation
- SunEvent SUN :340, 600 & 1000 Litre: -30⁰C to +100⁰C:10…90%RH without irradiation
- SunEvent SUN :3600 Litre: -15⁰C to +100⁰C:15…80%RH with irradiation
For information on pricing see our FAQ’s. If you would like to consult with us about sun simulation test chambers for your application or any other queries you may have please call or email us, we are happy to help, Contact us.
If you would like more information about DACTEC’s Service Support click here.